Typically speaking, when i make something new i get all excited and post it up right away, but this time is different. In my hi tree beginnings post i wrote about how the more i work on something the better it gets. So this time around i decided to take my own advise and keep all of the new dudes to myself until i had made quite a few of them. It is still a work in progress, i have definitely worked out a few design flaws but i think there is still a ways to go before im 100% happy with them. but here they are.
The funny thing is, i dont even know what to do with them. I think im going to somehow incorporate them into two installations i am doing later this year.