ALMOST DONE!!! just have to build a frame and attach the back! Every thing went really smooth until it came time to attach the leafy parts to the trunk. Christina and I went up to
to use the industrial sewing machine to do this since it would be pretty much impossible to run it through lil ol' betsy. This turned out to be much harder than expected, but after some blood sweat and tears (ok there was no blood, but there was definitely sweat and almost tears) we got him all stitched up.
So here is some lovely images on my new friend, giant giant giant giant sequoia. he is still flat right now, but he wont be for long!!!